Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Journal #6
I am supposed to write a journal but I don't know what to write. Maybe I should write about what happened last week, but nothing happened, it just same as any other week. Should i write a respond to a news paper article that I have read, but I did not read any newspaper last week. What should I write? Ms Weber said I get to choose any topic for the journal. Maybe I should write the process of finding a topic for my journal which ends up with none. I have no idea and that is a problem with me, I am too lazy to find an idea for a journal and I wrote this a few minute before class. This is too short I hope Ms Weber will accept it as a journal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Isaac! What is this? You can't tell me that nothing interesting happened to you in the entire week. Nothing funny or silly or sad at all? You could have written about your favorite book, favorite sport, your best friend, what type of music you like.... anything!
ReplyDelete