Monday, November 30, 2009

......

This is what happened last week. I woke up in the morning and it was bizarrely quiet. Actually I realize this the night before because usually I heard a sound of chatter, laughing and gun fight from a video game played by the guy next door. But that night, nothing, not even a sound of footsteps. The next day I look out my window and found out that the parking lot in front of the building was empty. Around noon I receive a call from my friend asked me to hang out at his place. I started my journey to his place and along the way there was not a single car on the road, it was empty and no one was there. I asked myself what happened to this place and where is everyone? It was a week break and everyone was gone. I have the whole floor to myself. At first it was great, I can turn on the music or watch movie as loud as I can because I won’t bother anyone, and I can run around the hall because nobody cares. As days passed by, I end up doing the same thing over and over again wishing it will end soon. Now, it does end and wish I have another week. I really need to plan ahead for the next break so I won’t bore to death

No comments:

Post a Comment